The Swim-Proof Recipe is a 100% natural hair spray by The Hair Addict helps protect your hair against chlorine, harmful UV rays and keeps it frizz-free and shiny. Chlorine water causes hair to be dry, porous and brittle because of protein breakdown. Once porous, the hair is prone to absorb more copper and other chemicals that cause discoloration, damage induced frizz and lack of luster. A mix of Jojoba oil, orange extracts and distilled water for amazing hair this season.
How to Use:
- Before swimming in chlorinated water, shake the bottle very well and spray your hair with it, tie it if possible and cover it with a shower cap.
- After swimming, rinse your hair with shower water and then spray your hair with The Swim Proof Recipe one more time to get rid of any traces of chlorine
- Leave it for a minute and then shower normally.
How it works:
- Jojoba oil creates a thin barrier on the hair in order to decrease the chances of chemicals’ absorption by the hair.
- Distilled water saturates the hair strands in order to make it less likely to absorb chemicals.
- Vitamin C, from the orange extract, neutralizes the chlorine hence minimizing its damage.
- Vitamin E, from grapeseed oil, re-enforces the anti-oxidative effects of vitamin C while also neutralizing the free-radicals from harmful sun rays.
- Vanilla extract gives The Swim Proof recipe its unique exquisite fragrance.
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight.
- Expires in 24 months from the production date.
Distilled water, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Tocopherol, Ascorbic acid, and Vanilla planifolia extract.
We're currently available in Cairo and Giza, but will soon be available for delivery throughout Egypt.
Delivery: Additional delivery fees may apply if your order is below 850 EGP. At checkout, kindly include your address in Arabic - if possible - as this shall decrease delivery time. We currently deliver within 2-3 working days.
Returns: You can return your product within 7-days from receiving them if any of the products were defected, or if you've received a wrong item other than the one you've ordered.