Pure avocado oil by Infinity Naturals is an oil of many talents, all the way from Mexico, it nourishes and softens your skin. Ideal for dry and mature skin, it's 100% pure, unrefined, and cold-pressed. Results appears after 3 months. Best natural and pure oil for increasing collagen and metabolism.
How to use it:
1. For Mature Skin: Add 50ml of avocado oil with 12 drops of your favorite essential oil like (frankincense or lavender), then shake/mix your facial moisturizing formula and apply as needed. You could also leave this overnight.
2. For Dry Skin: Mix equal amounts of avocado and olive oil, then apply the mixture to your skin once or twice a day. You can add a few drops of your favorite essential oils.
3. Eye Makeup Remover: Small amount of Avocado Oil can be poured into a cotton ball, and gently wipe across the eyelids to remove eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow.
4. For Dry Scalp: Gently massage the warm oil into your scalp. The oil can be left overnight and shampooed out in the morning to help reduce dandruff and dry, flaky skin on the scalp.
5. For Hair Growth: Mix 6 Tsp of avocado oil with 3-6 drops of rosemary or lavender essential oil. Leave it on your hair for 15-30 minutes, then wash it out thoroughly with a chemical-free shampoo until you feel the oil is gone.
6. As a Bathing Oil: Adding a few tablespoons of avocado oil to a bath can leave the whole body feeling soft. It can also be mixed with your favorite essential oil.
7. After Sun: Apply it directly after exposure to the sun on area that have been exposed to the sun.
8. As a Body Moisturizer: Blend avocado oil with other essential oils and massage the mixture into the skin after a bath. Pat the skin dry with a towel before using the oil.
9. As a Detoxifying Massage Blend: Mix 120 ml of avocado oil with 5 drops of ginger essential oil and 5 drops of spearmint essential oil .
Key Ingredient: Pure avocado oil from Mexico